IF YOU ARE A RISING SENIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL OR ALREADY IN COLLEGE COMPLETE THE 2 FORMS BELOW:
The AFROTC Fall 2021 schedule is the following:
An example Cadet schedule consists of stacking AFROTC requirements on Thursday when registering for classes:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: Physical Training
1300-1400: AERO101 (freshman level Air Force ROTC academic class)
1400-1500: AERO201 (sophomore level Air Force ROTC academic class – 3 year program)
1600-1800: Leadership Lab
If you are interested in joining our program, please read through the website and click on the “Contact Us” tab at the top to submit your name and email.
WELCOME TO NCOP 2021!
This years NCOP will be held Wednesday August 26 Through Friday August 28th from 7:45 AM to 1:00 PM.
NCOP Location: 1080 Chemistry Building, 930 N University, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1055.
Described below is the New Cadet Orientation Program which is the program all new cadets go through prior to starting their first semester in the program.
New Cadet Orientation Program – NCOP is an orientation event held prior to the start of the Fall and Winter academic semesters that helps new candidates get started in ROTC. New candidates will learn about the program, proper customs and courtesies, basic drill movements, physical fitness exercises, and be introduced to the other incoming candidates and returning cadets. NCOP is the candidate’s first insight into becoming a part of the Air Force ROTC program at Detachment 390.
NCOP invitations with more details about the event will be emailed out over the summer for the fall start date (December for winter start date). If you’re interested in Air Force ROTC and attending NCOP, please email email@example.com to request an invitation.
If you can not attend NCOP because of a scheduling conflict, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH YOU:
- Original State certified birth certificate with raised seal, proof of naturalization or current U.S. passport to certify U.S. citizenship
- Social Security Card
- Selective Service Card (males only) Click here to Register
- Official ACT / SAT Scores
- Transcripts from any post high school technical or colleges attended and Advance Placement (AP) course certificates.
- JROTC certificate of completion and Letter from JROTC Commander (if applicable)
- Name and address of any law enforcement offices that issued you a ticket or fined you, and also the dates of the incident(s). Bring any paperwork associated with those incidents to include copies of tickets or fines.
- Civil Air Patrol Award (Billy Mitchell Award, Amelia Earhart Award, Carl Spaatz Award – (if applicable)
- Boy Scouts Eagle Scout or Girl Scout Cadet Senior Scout with Gold Palm Award paperwork (if applicable)
NCOP In-Processing Paperwork — Please print. Do not date or sign. Direction on how to complete the paperwork will be provided prior to NCOP.
HSSP Additional In-Processing Paperwork — HSSP recipients please print. Do not date or sign. Direction on how to complete the paperwork will be provided prior to NCOP.
Non-Scholarship Applicants please accomplish the AFROTC Sports Physical Form 28 no earlier than 30 days prior to the start of the academic semester.