If you are interested in joining our program, please read through the website and click on the “Contact Us” tab at the top to submit your name and email.
Described below is the New Cadet Orientation Program which is the program all new cadets go through prior to starting their first semester in the program.
WHAT IS NCOP?
New Cadet Orientation Program – NCOP is an orientation event that helps new candidates get started in ROTC. New candidates will learn about the program, proper customs and courtesies, basic drill movements, physical fitness exercises, and be introduced to the other incoming candidates and returning cadets. NCOP is the candidate’s first insight into becoming a part of the Air Force ROTC program at Detachment 390.
NCOP invitations with more details about the event will be emailed out over the summer for the fall start date (December for winter start date). If you’re interested in Air Force ROTC and attending NCOP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation.
If you can not attend NCOP because of a scheduling conflict, please email email@example.com .
The typical schedule for ROTC is the following:
Every Thursday beginning in September,
0550-0750: Leadership Lab
0830-0930: Physical Training
1000-1050: AERO101 (freshman level Air Force ROTC academic class)
1100-1150: AERO201 (sophomore level Air Force ROTC academic class)
1. PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO REVIEW AND FILL OUT IN-PROCESSING PAPERWORK.
START WITH THE POWERPOINT PRESENTATION FOR DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO FILL OUT EACH FORM; DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION TO VIEW THE NOTES PAGE FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS.
DO NOT SIGN OR DATE ANY OF THE FORMS.
2. ALONG WITH THE FORMS ON THIS WEBSITE, PLEASE COMPLETE AN ONLINE APPLICATION HERE.
BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH YOU:
- Original State certified birth certificate with raised seal, proof of naturalization or current U.S. passport to certify U.S. citizenship
- Social Security Card
- Selective Service Card (males only) Click here to Register
- Official ACT / SAT Scores
- Transcripts from any post high school technical or colleges attended and Advance Placement (AP) course certificates.
- JROTC certificate of completion and Letter from JROTC Commander (if applicable)
- Name and address of any law enforcement offices that issued you a ticket or fined you, and also the dates of the incident(s). Bring any paperwork associated with those incidents to include copies of tickets or fines.
- Civil Air Patrol Award (Billy Mitchell Award, Amelia Earhart Award, Carl Spaatz Award – (if applicable)
- Boy Scouts Eagle Scout or Girl Scout Cadet Senior Scout with Gold Palm Award paperwork (if applicable)
NCOP WELCOME PACKET
PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO REVIEW THE NEW CADET ORIENTATION PROGRAM WELCOME PACKET.
PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO REVIEW AND FILL OUT HSSP FINANCIAL PAPERWORK.
THIS PAPERWORK IS ONLY REQUIRED IF YOU ARE A NEW AIR FORCE ROTC SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT.